Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My New Home Office

Well, my office is revealed!! One thing that I have wanted so much was to fix up an office in my home where I could meet with clients for consultations. Until now I have been meeting clients at Starbucks mostly...and as much as I am going to miss my bi-weekly Caramel Frappacino's, it is going to be so much easier being able to open my home and have clients come by whenever they want!

I have it all decked out and I have a TV on the wall for you to view your proofs. No more looking at them on my itty bitty computer screen! I have a pair of chairs, pictures all over the walls, and even some candy for munching on why you watch the slide show!
I have had it fixed up since right before Christmas but I'm just getting around to getting it revealed. Only a handful of clients have seen it so far...so I thought that I would post a few pictures to show everyone:




1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!