Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nieces and Nephews at Easter

This Easter, my little nieces and nephew that live in Atlanta were here! We love when they are here. We have Easter at my Aunt Kim's house and she has the most beautiful azaleas in the entire world! Her backyard is also gorgeous and has a lot of unique little nooks that I love...I have photographed here before because I love how it is so different. Here are a few pictures of my nieces and nephew when I could get them to hold still for a second (that's all I could get!) with that awesome background!!


Beautiful Little Becca


My Man Pierce


Adorable Pryce and Preslie

I think I may try to do my Easter pictures here next year. I wanted to do a weekend of Easter pictures this year like I had done for clients at Christmas time; but I was too swamped this year. Next year I have to do them for sure and I think the azaleas would make a perfect spot! There is only one thing missing......hmmmmm?????

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!