Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby's First Year Bundle Plan

Something New!!

I have just added a new Package within my business for those new moms that are (like me) wanting to catch everything! I love mommies like you out there! I have had a couple mommies-to-be recently ask me about a Baby's First Year Package and I had not yet designed one of these. Well I did it last week and finally today got it posted on my site! It is a package where you pay a one-time fee and your child is documented from birth through their first year with photos!! What an awesome idea, right? Well I can't take credit...but I am jumping on board!

The Baby's First Year Bundle Plan Package consists of 5 sessions: newborn (2-3 weeks), 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year. At all these points in your new little additions life they are doing something new and different and it is something that must be captured!

Please go on my website and check out all the details...here is the link to that page on my site:
http://kristinirbyphotography.com/BabysFirstYearBundlePlan.aspx and tell all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!