Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fall Sessions

Fall is coming up and what better time to get some family or children photos done???!!! My busiest time of the year is fall because everyone loves to get photos around the time the leaves change!

Kristin Irby Photography is now scheduling fall sessions for September, October and November! Hurry and book your spot before I fill up, because fall dates go fast!!

I specialize in portrait photography for children, families, babies, seniors, adults, weddings and even pets! I also do commercial photography for your business and birthday parties!

I would love for you to check out my website at www.kristinirbyphotography.com to see specifics on pricing and packages, and to view my large portfolio.

Please feel free to call or email me anytime with questions or when you are ready to book your date! I've posted a little slide show of a handful of my favorite fall photos!!



Talk to you soon!
Kristin
901-497-8742
kirby@kristinirbyphotography.com
www.kristinirbyphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!