Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Woodwork

I have started to add a little Commercial Photography to my portfolio recently. I really enjoy it! I am available to photograph food in various appealing angles, homes, businesses, etc.
The following group of photos is of the woodwork in my building. Randy does some awesome work! He hired me to photograph all the woodwork he did so that he can use it in a portfolio. I was amazed at the outcome of his work and I loved the pictures I captured. I hope these photos help to get him even more business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!