Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I know...I'm behind...

Okay, Okay, Okay....I am going to get caught up! I have TONS of sessions to blog about and I'm excited for you to see a sneak peek of them! I have met some of the sweetest people and had some of my favorite sessions yet! They are NEXT! :)

I have a new way that I am going to start doing my blogging. It is going to be the FIRST thing that I do! After every session I am going to tell my clients to watch my blog. The first thing that I am going to do when I get home is pick out my favorite 2-3 pictures and post them here. That will be immediate satisfaction for my client and I won't get behind either! Ha!

And how am I going to end this blog entry since it is not about a particular session? How else but with a picture of Becca! Becca, in case you are new to my blog, is my beautiful niece. Here she has her eyes closed because Aunt Kim (not her 1st favorite Aunt FOR SURE...but her 2nd or 3rd! Hehe) is spraying her with insect spray before the Bridesmaid's Cocktail Party for her momma. (And, I will post more wedding party pictures soon!) But for now, I love this picture!

Dragon Tales!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!