Monday, June 22, 2009

All the Yale Girls

I love doing photos for past clients. They are so much fun because you get to see these sweet mommas again and you get to see how much the little ones have grown! I took pictures of Zoey (last picture) when she was about 6 mos old. It was so great seeing she and her mommy again and I was even getting Zoey kisses before they left! Today, Zoey brought her aunt and 2 cousins Haley and Hannah with them! They were just as cute! And you could tell that Haley was such a good big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!