Friday, June 19, 2009

Little Brody

Hands down, one of my favorite sessions of all time. Let me tell you a little bit about this little boy's momma...she is adorable, she is so calm and laid back, and she is such a cool mom! This was my second session with she and her husband Harold, but the first with little Brody. The last session I did for this momma was when she was pregnant with this precious little boy! For this session, I went to their home to take these and she immediately said that she wanted some naked photos (which I love) and was 100% on board when my assistant suggested on his bare belly in the clover. These are some of my favorite group of photos ever! Props to such a cool momma!!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!