Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bernard Family

I know the Bernard family from meeting them thru school pictures for one of the girls. This was a present that the kids Grandma was getting! She had been wanting to get family pictures done for a long time now and all the kids agreed to get together and take some for her as a Christmas gift! Unfortunately her son was unable to get in town from work, so we are going to have to have a round 2 sometime this summer! It was super cold out but everyone did great!













No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!