Monday, February 15, 2010

Brody's 1st Birthday

My first session for Brody was when he was in his mommy's belly. So it was only natural that I be there on his very 1st Birthday!!



Brody's mommy was my very first maternity session and I immediately loved her and have really enjoyed getting to know her since! You will recognize Brody from a session earlier this year too...he was the precious little naked baby lying belly down in a bed of clover! One of the coolest sessions ever!! Here are a few from his bday!











No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!