Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas Sessions on the Square

I was so thankful to have so many Christmas Mini Sessions this year!! I have Mini Sessions the first weekend in December every year; and it is a great way to have a quick session that isn't too expensive for my clients, and can be used for seasonal photos and as Christmas Cards. These Mini Sessions are a hit!
This year I had all of my spots full except for 1! I had a lot of return clients which I LOVE...then I got to meet a lot of new folks! I am putting a photo from each session to show off all the fun we had!





































No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!