Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm just getting started...

Hi, my name is Kristin Irby and I have been photographing for sweet families in the Memphis area for a little over a year. I don't have a studio, and even though I photograph at the homes of my clients; the majority of my sessions take place outside in parks around town. This is my first real "winter" since starting this business, so I am a little lost with all of the down-time I have! I work a full time job and I am used to working all week and then spending my weekends photographing, and every evening editing! Now that it is winter and I am not slammed with appts, I thought that I would finally start a blog! I am going to try to write about once every week or two, and tell you about my appts and what is going on with my business! I will also post a picture or two of the sessions after I have them as a little "sneak peak"! But for now....I will post a couple pictures from previous sessions that are some of my absolute favorites just to get everything started! I will do this from time to time so that you can see some pictures from my previous sessions that took place before I started this blog! Please come back and visit!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!