Monday, January 26, 2009

The Last of my 2008 Sessions....

Okay, I think I am finishing up with work from 2008! I wanted to try and get 1 picture posted of all of my sessions. Below you will find: The sweet siblings Nathan & Savannah; dancin' with the Hundley Family; the love of Morgan & John; one of my Christmas gals, Madison; precious brand new baby William; the Laurie family at The Grotto; the cute, cute boys of the Hoover Family; The Rutledge children in their brown & blue; adorable little Valeri; handsome Michael, my first session of Senior Pictures; the "I do's" of Alisa & Brad; and the closeness of the Wiseman Family.

I feel so blessed that my business has taken off like it has! And I am honored to have been apart of all of my client's special moments: the excitement of waiting on the baby to arrive, the delicate photos taken of a newborn, the fun of running around playing with the two and three year olds, children as they get a little older and know how important these pictures are to mommy & daddy, the new love young couples have in engagements, and the special day where you say "I do"!

I look forward to many more and seeing you ALL in 2009!

Thank you, Kristin








No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!