Sunday, January 25, 2009

More 2008 Favorites...

Hello again! Well I just got home from my parents house. They had the family over for "chicken, cheese & rice"...my all time favorite dinner that my Mammaw Jackie used to make for me when I was little. My dad makes it now, and it is delicious! Little Becca was there and we had a wonderful time as usual when she is around. She wanted to say the blessing twice and it is obvious she lights up our entire world! As you know, my sister and Brad and getting married in May and tonight they asked my husband, Robby to be an usher in their wedding! We finished up the night watching old home movies of Katie and I as children. Katie was about 4 which would have made me 9. It was fun showing Becca her momma and Aunt Cici as little girls! Now that I am at home and in bed, I thought that I would post a few more of my 2008 Favorites:


First are the most precious James boys; sweet little Zoey, this was one of my first sessions; Sam and Daniel are a sweet couple getting married next year; My little model Sam at Christmas time; Becca & Katie's Halloween Pictures; My favorite of Katie & Brad's Engagements; The cutest siblings Jillian & Everett; The Moore family with those adorable twin boys; my first maternity session with Stacey; sweet little Tanna on the bridge; Peanut in the fall; and the precious sisters of the Harvard Family.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!