Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Relaxing Weekend...

This was a very relaxing weekend...I loved it! I am such a busy person...always running! I never get quiet weekends like this, and I enjoyed every minute of it! I did nothing that had to do with photography this weekend , but I thought I would let you into a little of my personal life with this blog!

This is a very important time for me right now. My sister Katie is getting married in May and she is in the planning stages of the process right now. We went shopping this weekend for bridesmaid dresses and Becca a "wedding dress". See, she is getting married in May too! Becca is my 2 year old niece and it is very important to my sister that Becca be apart of every moment of this special day. After all, my soon-to-be brother-in-law Brad will not only be marrying my sister, but also my beautiful niece! Katie decided on a lot today and I will not be spoiling anything here. But, I will post a couple pictures of the weekend that only include dresses that were discarded...below you will find Becca in a couple of the "wedding dresses" and veils she tried on!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!