Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some of my Favorites of 2008...

I wanted to add some pictures from some of my sessions of 2008. After each weekend of sessions in 2009, I plan on posting a couple pictures so you will be able to see some of my most recent work. But since I have just begun this blog, I wanted you to see a few random photos from sessions I had the pleasure of doing in 2008! Here they are:

The following pictures are of little Dalton, the sweetest thing; Katie & Brad, Engagments in the fall; my great friends the Welch Family; my precious nephew JC; Gabe who had such a fun time playing with the bubbles, he was so cute; Brady who was the cutest little thing in his hat, he did Christmas pictures with me; little Gracie's one year pictures; adorable little red-headed Charlotte; my friends the Fuller Family on their beach trip; Becca's Christmas pictures; more of Katie & Brad; the cute couple Carrie & Phillip; and lastly the little model, precious Webb.

I hope to be able to post another handful tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!