Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Mini Sessions

Halloween Mini Sessions were a great success! :) I did them all day on Sunday in 15 minute increments! I had a set up of hay, pumpkins, mums & more; and also got a lot of everyone just playing in a bail of loosened hay! They were fun! This was a super casual and quick session so it is the ONE time that I am giving out CDs with pictures on them!! I thought since it was more of a fun session and a lot of the children would be wearing costumes, it would be okay just this once! :) Mommies - you will be happy to know that I also extended the amount of pictures that you will get! 10 was impossible for me to narrow down...I believe you all have at least 20...some more than that!







































1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Megan and Ryan were doing pictures! Oh and how cute is that turtle?

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!