Thursday, October 22, 2009

Leah and Dave

This was my last session today and I realized during, that I had photographed NO children all day! That is really weird for me! All adult sessions today! I love baby and family pictures...they are my absolute favorites; but I have to admit, I wasn't quite as tired when I got through today! Ha!

This is Leah & Dave...they won one of my drawings at the rainy day Collierville Fair on the Square. This couple was so easy to work with and so much fun! They were up for anything! They would do whatever I wanted...jump up here, sit down there...they were awesome! It made for some great and unique pictures! I had a hard time choosing! I can't wait to show them the rest!!























No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!