Monday, October 5, 2009

New Wedding Products!!

I have new Wedding Products!!! Check them out below! I have a new way that I am giving out your Wedding proofs in these cool little portfolios. And I have new wedding albums to show off! For now, they are not offered in any of my packages but you can pay an Upgrade fee to have your regular Wedding Album changed into a StoryBook Wedding Album.



Proof Books

Above is an example of the Proof Book Portfolio you will receive complete with all of the images from your wedding day. Every Wedding Package I have comes with a Proof Book Portfolio. It is a great way to display your work, easy to make photo decisions from, and great to pass around to show off your pictures where nothing can get misplaced!






StoryBook Album


























This is a brand new album that I now offer as an Upgrade! It is a storybook album that has overlapping collage layouts and panorama layouts. It is a breathtaking album that has become a must have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!