Monday, October 5, 2009

New Products!!

Yay New Products!! I love being able to announce new products and these are Awesome Ones!! Below is an example and a little bit about each product. For pricing and more info please visit my website http://www.kristinirbyphotography.com/ under "Additional Products". Be sure and check them out! And don't forget past clients...you can always order prints and products after your session; there is no time frame...I will always have them!!




Custom Hard Cover Books





Too many photos from your photo session to decide?
Do you want to be able to have all of your photos to show off your precious little ones and family?
Solution:
Purchase a Hard Cover Book full of almost all your images!

Your book will have up to 25 pages (30-50 sides) with anywhere from 50-70 photos from your session! A cool new way to display your photo session in a coffee table book!







Fine Art Acrylics






Fine Art Acrylics Fine Art Acrylics are a new contemporary way to display your images. Sizes include 16x16, 16x23.5, 19.5x19.5, and 19.5x23.5. Your images are printed directly on a ¼” thick acrylic substrate. Once screen printed, the acrylic becomes opaque, highlighting the vibrant colors and fine detail within your photo. Stainless standoffs are included in your order, which sit 5/8” from the wall to use for mounting.








Fine Art Metals




Fine Art Metals Fine Art Metals are a modern approach to traditional Fine Art products. Your image is printed on top of 1”-deep brushed aluminum box. Sizes include 16x16, 16x23.5, 19.5x19.5, and 19.5x23.5. Fine Art Metals are ready-to-hang with brackets that come on the back of the aluminum box.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, these are really great options! So nice to see new ways of presenting photos, it is a lot more like true art!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!