Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Photo Sessions

Halloween Photos are this weekend...and I still have spots available! Email me for details!!

Happy Halloween!!!!

Come get Your Little One’s Pictures made in their Halloween Costume!!!

Kristin Irby Photography will be photographing at my Home Office on Sunday October 25th from 10-4pm in 15 minute intervals. Bring your little ones or entire family for Halloween Pictures!!

I will have an outside set up of hay, pumpkins & mums for a fall theme!

The fee is $25 for your sitting and it includes a CD with approx 10 images of your child! All photos from your sitting will also be available for purchase!

Book your appointment now before all of my time slots fill up! Please call or email me for more details or with any questions!

Kristin Irby Photography
Kirby@kristinirbyphotography.com
www.kristinirbyphotography.com
901.497.8742

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast! It was super fun and Chloe even said she wanted to go back :-)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!