Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Shuping Boys

This is another family that I love!! Lately I have been able to photograph a lot of families that I know, which is so much fun!! These 3 boys are so cute I could hardly stand not hugging on them the whole time! Their sweet mommy and I used to play bunco together, and when she found out I had an opening at 11:00 at The Grotto she jumped on it! All the boys were sweet and played and had so much fun....we took a good bit of all three boys but focused on Cort the most, since she needed photos done of him. He was such a happy baby...loved this session!













1 comment:

  1. you did such a great job, kristin. can't wait to see all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!