Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kim's 40th Bday Party!!

These are photos that I took at Kim's 40th Birthday Party. If you know me well, you will know how close I am with my family and with my aunts!! This post is about one of my aunts that turned 40 this year! Her husband threw her a big Par-Tay at the house and asked me to come and photograph! She had a great time visiting with all of her close friends and family. My favorite part of the night was the slideshow of pictures!! They were great! Here are a few from her night!
















No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer in the Memphis area that is very passionate about her work. I love to photograph in a natural, outside setting. I am experienced in photographing babies, families, weddings, seniors & even pets. I strive to make every session with me special and a lot of fun! I will be using this blog as a window into my personality, what is happening in my photography business, and a sneak peak of some of my most recent work. Please come back and visit often!